- New for version 2.11 (1 October 1999):
- Navigation and banners converted to Agilent standard
- Added pointers to ATF-33143 from appropriate pages.
- Updated IS-95 cellular and PCS pages product recommendations
- New for version 2.10 (9 September 1999):
- Navigation "look and feel" revised to match new guidelines
- New for version 2.09 (4 June 1999):
- Updated selection by market - removed pointers to HPMX-3003, HPLL-8001.
- New for version 2.08 (3 June 1999):
- Updated navigation.
- New for version 2.07 (9 February 1999):
- Added pointers to MGA-72543 from CDMA 1900 and CDMA 800 pages.
- Added pointers to ATF-34143, HMMC-5034, amd HSCH-95x1 from appropriate pages.
- Updated links () to Additional Information
- New for version 2.06 (15 December 1998):
- no change to this section.
- New for version 2.05 (27 October 1998):
- Restructured Market partitioning
- Wireless Data segment expanded
- point-to-point section expanded
- MMDS section expanded
- LMDS section added
- MVDS section added
- HomeRF / SWAP section added
- Bluetooth section added
- HIPERLAN / BRAN section added
- U-NII section added
- Video segment (previously "TV delivery") expanded
- SMR / PMR section expanded
- APCO Project 25 section added
- TETRA section added
- 60 GHz section added
- New for version 2.04 (24 August 1998):
- Restructured directories containing down-loadable files
- New for version 2.03 (10 August 1998):
- Added links from markets to applications literature by market
- New for version 2.02 (4 June 1998):
- Updated selection guides to include new products.
- Added product selection information for cellular and PCS base station applications.
- New for version 2.01 (31 March 1998):
- W-CDMA / UMTS / ITS-2000 section
- use of symbol to indicate links to sites outside of HPRFhelp
- New for version 2.00:
- Original release in HTML format from WINHELP version 1.50