What's New in|
HPRFhelp v 2.12
- New for version 2.12 (20 October 1999):
- Instituted name change from Hewlett-Packard Company to Agilent Technologies
- NEW HANDSET ULTRA LOW NOISE PHEMT introduced
- Posted AN 1174 (replaces AB- AW011999A), AN 1175 (new), AB-AW091599 (new preliminary), removed references to reprints previously only available inprinted form
- New for version 2.11 (1 October 1999):
- NEW 1600 MICRON ULTRA LOW NOISE PHEMT introduced
- PRELIMINARY INFORMATION on DOWNCONVERTER IC for CDMA RF CHIPSET
- Program Notes and Fixes to Known Issues added to AppCAD page
- Navigation and banners converted to Agilent standard
- New for version 2.10 (9 September 1999):
- PRELIMINARY INFORMATION on UPCONVERTER/DRIVER ICS and POWER MODULE for CDMA RF CHIPSET
- Schottky Detector Selection updated
- ADS Library initiated
- s-parameter Library, MDS Library, Equivalent Circuit Library updated
- MWTC PN #15 (new preliminary), 3 New/Revised DesignTips posted
- Navigation "look and feel" revised to match new guidelines
- New for version 2.09 (4 June 1999):
- 6 NEW HBT SO-8 PACKAGED PRESCALERS introduced
- Initiated Recent DesignTips Directory
- Posted AN 1163 (new preliminary), AN 1168 (new), MWTC PN #10 (new preliminary), MWTC PN #12 (new preliminary), and Primer 3A (formerly paper only); updated files for 9 other pieces of literature
- Added datecode marking information
- New for version 2.08 (3 June 1999):
- Navigation "look and feel" revised
- NEW 400 MICRON ULTRA LOW NOISE PHEMT introduced
- 4 DESIGNER'S KITS updated
- AppCAD updated to version 1.5.0
- 6 Data Sheets updated; 2 Data Sheets finalized
- New for version 2.07 (9 February 1999):
- NEW LNA WITH BYPASS SWITCH launches CDMA RF CHIPSET
- NEW 800 MICRON ULTRA LOW NOISE PHEMT introduced
- NEW 37-42.5 GHz +23 dBm AMPLIFIER introduced
- 4 NEW HIGH ISOLATION SCHOTTKY DIODE PAIRS introduced
- 3 NEW MINIATURE PIN DIODE PRODUCTS introduced
- 2 NEW BONDABLE MMW DIODE PRODUCTS introduced
- new FUNCTIONS section initiated
- AppCAD v 0.9.2 posted to Design Information
- updated s parameters and models; created reference archive of s parameters for obsolete products; added download of individual files and link to libraries on individual data pages.
- 16 Applications Notes, 6 Product Notes, and 5 Applications Bulletins Posted; Millimeter Wave Literature Page Created
- New for version 2.06 (15 December 1998):
- Added demo board section to Design Info.
- Two new preliminary Applications Notes Posted
- New for version 2.05 (27 October 1998):
- NEW MEDIUM POWER ISOLATED COLLECTOR TRANSISTOR introduced
- 2 NEW HBT BROADBAND AMPLIFIERS introduced
- 3 NEW HBT 15 GHZ PRESCALERS introduced
- 3 NEW HBT 12 GHZ PRESCALERS introduced
- 4 NEW DESIGNER'S KITS introduced
- Created millimeter wave applications and specification selection guides.
- Restructured Marketing Segmentation.
- Expanded Video, SMR/PMR and Wireless Data segments, including MMDS and point-to-point sections.
- Market sections initiated for LMDS, MVDS, HomeRF, Bluetooth, HIPERLAN, U-NII, TETRA, APCO 25, 60 GHz.
- Improved navigation in Glossary.
- New terms added to Glossary; Acronym list expanded.
- Added link information to homepage.
- Updated How to Buy distributor lists. Added link to Sample Center
- Two new Applications Notes, 4 new Reliability Data Sheets Posted
- 11 Applications Note pdf files updated, 2 Applications Note pdf files obsoleted
- New for version 2.04 (24 August 1998):
- Restructured directories containing down-loadable files
- New for version 2.03 (10 August 1998):
- New HPRFhelp banner and footer
- 3 NEW LOW INDUCTANCE SOT-323 PIN DIODES introduced
- 3 product data sheets updated
- 3 new applications notes posted
- 29 Ap note PDF files posted. 4 Selection guides and 3 ap note files updated. Faxback information replaced by pdf file size.
- obsoleted 2 products (obsolesence of die form sales).
- Corrected s parameter data posting posting for 1 product
- Changed posting of sales offices and distributors from download (pdf) to on-line (HTML). Updated SalesResponse e-mail address
- New for version 2.02 (4 June 1998):
- 2 NEW ISOLATED COLLECTOR TRANSISTORS introduced
- 3 NEW 3V AMPLIFIER PRODUCTS introduced
- 2 NEW SCHOTTKY DIODE FAMILIES FOR DIGITAL APPLICATIONS introduced
- NEW MMW BONDABLE SCHOTTKY DIODE introduced
- Alpha-Numeric Product List added
- information on Replacements for obsolete products added
- 23 product and 4 reliability data sheets updated
- 35 Ap note PDF files posted. Applications Information updated and navigation changed.
- IC Buffer selection guide added
- Updated product selection information in Market Section; added product selection information for cellular and PCS base station applications.
- obsoleted 44 products (obsolesence of die form sales, batch matched diodes, pkg 23, pkg 71, MSA-10 family, ATF-25 family, some speciality microwave diodes).
- New for version 2.01 (31 March 1998):
- "How to Buy" page added
- 3 NEW PRODUCTS introduced
- market section on W-CDMA initiated
- "Products and Sales" section added to Literature Index
- utilities section created in Design section
- acronym list expanded
- use of symbol to indicate links to sites outside of HPRFhelp
- New for version 2.00:
- Original release in HTML format from WINHELP version 1.50